21st August, 2023
The Honourable Commissioner Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State Hon. Shizzer Nasara Joy Bada has today received a delegation from Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) led by the Commission’s Federal Commissioner Kabir Muhammad Mashi on Monitoring and Recovery Exercise on Taxes due to Federal Government.
In her opening remarks, the State Commissioner of Finance, Honourable Shizzer Nasara Joy Bada welcomed the entourage and appreciated the immense support and contributions given to Kaduna State Government by RMAFC. She therefore called for a continues cordial and beneficial relationship between Kaduna State Government and RMAFC.
In his response, the leader of the delegation, Kabir Muhammad Mashi, congratulated the Honourable Commissioner on her recent appointment as Kaduna State Commissioner of Finance by His Excellency the Executive Governor, Senator Uba Sani.
Kabir Mashi further stated that the main objective of the visit was basically to ensure that, taxes due to Federal Government should be paid into the federation account by all tires of government.
- The Director, Debt Management Department (DMD) Ministry of Finance on the application of Excel for effective sub-national Debt Management.
- The Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State has conducted it’s monthly strategic Internally Generated Revenue Review Meeting (IGR).
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS EMBARKED ON STUDY VISIT TOWARDS IMPROVING THE KADUNA STATE IGR
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE UNVEILED 2023 STRATEGY PLAN
- Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) Meeting.